Choyal brand name is owned by Shri Vishwakarma Emery Stone Ind Pvt. Ltd. having its registered office at Vishvakarma Nagar, P.O. Saradhana P.O. Saradhana, Ajmer, Rajasthan, 305206
Our Website follows all legal requirements to protect your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our company and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this website. It governs the privacy terms of our website, located at choyal.com. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Choyal recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to
come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page
- Data Controller: Data Controller means a natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the
manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed. For the purpose of this
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may
use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide you machine quotes as asked by you
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or
enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.