- High customer standards
The foundation was laid by Mr. B.M. Choyal, Founder of CHOYAL Group , Mr. S.G. Sharma Managing Director, SVIPL commented that the event not only marked CHOYAL’s continuing long-term commitment to R&D, but also celebrated the building of CHOYAL‘s first R&D Centre. He envisioned that the R&D Centre would allow CHOYAL to offer consumers in India and beyond, the choice of Energy efficient Grinding machines. We announced the establishment of the first R&D Centre in India in 2012, The foundation stone for the new Centre was unveiled on 07th August 2012 in Arjun Pura Distt. Ajmer, Rajasthan India.
Patents & Innovations
CHOYAL is one of the most active industrial Grinding Solution Provider group in the field of patent registration from Indian Flour Milling peers. Since 2009, we have been developing our own innovations and today the company has submitted and registered for a total of 6 inventions with many more products in the pipeline.
Our Innovative products include:
- Wonder Mill – Fully Automatic Digital Stone Flour Mill (Chakki)
- Wonder Miller – Touch Screen enabled control device for Stone Flour Mill (Chakki)
- Miller Lite – Touch Screen enabled software for controlling the complete plant.
- Automatic Stone Dresser Machine – For dressing of Emery Stones
- Choyal Support – Web enabled control & support system for Wonder Mills.
- iQuadra – Fully digital stone flour mill, iQuadra can provide upto 40% power saving.
The R&D centre offers an additional competitive advantage. It helps us accelerate our growth and at the same time contribute towards developing new technologies and power saving machines in the country.