Choyal School of Milling Technology is a CSR activity of Shri Vishvakarma (Emery Stones) Industries Pvt. Ltd. We believe that what we take from society has to be given back. Therefore, CSMT is a school for Professionals as well as freshers. CSMT runs on a No profit – No loss basis. We have special courses for the local unemployed youth to train them and make them employable. We consider this as our contribution to remove unemployment and make our society a better place to live in.
WHY CHOYAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MILLING TECHNOLOGY
- India’s first school dedicated to “Chakki Milling”.
- We offer you an unrivalled range of qualifications in almost all industry aspects.
- Backing of 51 years of experience in Manufacturing Flour Mills & Emery Stones.
- A Global benchmark for Excellence.
- Integrity and Quality of assessment.
- World class machinery and state of the art equipment.
- Front line technology, updated manufacturing processes and excellently trained.
- human resource are the major strength.
- Research & Development is our Highest Priority & Consideration.
- The only school in India dedicated to Digital Chakki Milling.
BENEFITS OF COURSES TO EMPLOYERS
- The courses provide participants with the background to effectively integrate their job function into the goals of their.
- The courses enhance participant’s understanding of the chakki milling process empowering them to make better decisions relative to grain and flour.
- The courses provide the tools, language and understanding to communicate your company’s needs effectively when dealing with suppliers or customers.
- The training empowers employees to be better problem solvers by giving them the tools to better define improvement opportunities, evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations based on an understanding of milling principles and sound evaluation methods balancing technical and economic considerations.